Dr. Michael Falcione Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Falcione?

Mrs.

A good doctor

I do not agree with that wacky lady on what she said about Dr. Falcione. He is a caring and patient doctor. He doesn't rush you out of his office. He tries to help everyone, but sometimes patients do not agree with what the doctor says about his/her health problems. He tells them to do what they should be doing, but they don't listen. I would highly recommend him. Thanks.

Does not believe his patients

Dr Falcione is a doctor that does not believe his patient. I had been in the hospital and then went to see him, he did not believe me and basiclly told me to live with my problem. He did not take me seriously. I wound up in the hospital 3 more times. I changed doctors!Unless you are going for a simple cold... DO NOT use Dr Falcione.