Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Falvey
Dr. Michael Falvey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA. He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Falvey is affiliated with Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center San Pedro, Torrance Memorial Medical Center and Providence Little Co of Mary Medical Center Torrance. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Falvey has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Michael Falvey has the following 7 expertise
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Diabetic Foot
- Hair Restoration
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
Dr. Michael Falvey is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Falvey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Long Beach Memorial Hospital
44 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Michael Falvey accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
Locations & DirectionsPLASTIC SURGERY CENTER OF SOUTH BAY, 3440 Lomita Blvd, Torrance, CA
Dr. Michael Falvey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.