Dr. Michael J Farrell Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Farrell?

AWESOME PHYSICIAN and KIND HUMAN BEING

He's been my physician since 2000 and helped me get diagnosed with a rare disease. He did so with patience, compassion, and an inquisitive mind. He's a very smart man -- even smart enough to know what he doesn't know -- a rare find these days. I've also never felt rushed through an appointment -- he listens and takes the time necessary to understand. ONLY WISH there were more physicians like him!

He is an excellent diagnostician .

The best all around!!!

He has been the best doctor we could have found. We have followed him to all his locations for the past 20 years, because he is extremely accurate, knowledgable, patient, compassive, sweet and friendly. He dedicates all the time that is needed to all his patients that is why I don't care if my appointment runs late, because I know that he does not rush and is very thorough. We will defenetly follow him anywhere he goes. He is a TOTAL doctor, he cares about all patients. May God bless him and gives him many years to keep on using his multiple talents!!!!!

Please fire your nurse

While Dr. Farrell is amazing, his nurse, Nancy is the worst person I have ever dealt with. I've had her screaming at me on the phone, accuse me of lying about symptoms I had and leave me condescending messages. I know Dr. Farrell probably won't read this, but I discontinued coming to his office because of this woman. When you're in your 20's and diagnosed with a progressive, chronic illness after never being ill it is quite a big deal to go through and a little compassion from his nurse who I never even met would have been appreciated. Instead I got to spend afternoons after dealing with her in tears.

He is a caring doctro to my elderly mother.

Great pcp

I needed a new pcp on this health system and had no clue who to choose. I think I made the correct choice. Dr Farrell spent a lot of time during my first visit. Listening. Explaining. And very interested in my health. He seemed concerned and may have figured out my issue as other drs have brushed it off for years. He is brilliant in books. He went into detail. He is willing to try different things to help me and continue my care. Def recommend dr Farrell .

Poor office staff

This review is more on the office staff and I hope you read this Dr. Farrell, I called to make an appointment in the early morning no one picked up so I left a message. When I finally got a call back 7 hours later, I missed it it took two more times calls to finally reach someone in the Bellevue office. The person I talked to was extremely rude, and the soonest I could be seen was 27 days from the call. I called a different Family doctor to only get in the next day for the same thing. When I called the Bellevue office to cancel the appointment,it was after hours and the person that answered was just as rude as the first time I called. I almost hung up on them because of it. Coming from someone who's in the medical field Hire new secretary staff doc!

Brilliant Diagnostician

I have followed Dr. Farrell as a pt. through changes in practices for 13 yrs. not only due to his very kind, caring manner and ability to maintain currency in an ever-changing managed-cost and biotechnological environment, but also due to his keen intellect. He is recognized as a gifted teacher and highly respected by peers and colleagues, as well.