Dr. Michael J Fazio Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Fazio?

Surgery Excellence

I have had over 12 Basel/squamous cell surgeries with Dr. Fazio over the years. His attention to patient health (above all), detail, procedure, patient comfort and after care are beyond excellent. His staff and support teams, to a person, are the best. From small tag removals to complex skin graphs, I am constantly amazed at his level of skill and care. His after-care and follow-up is timely and appreciated. A recent nose/graft surgery was extremely complex. All cancer was removed, gratefully. We thought the extreme grafting would be impossible to overcome on my nose. But Dr. Fazio's skill level left me amazed-yet again- at his surgical talent. Dr. Fazio is an outstanding physician and surgeon.

A Caring Doctor's Facility

Everything was done with my well being @ their most caring way. Starting with Dr. Fazio & his team of support nurses they took care of my skin cancer procedure just as it was explained to me but with my well being first & foremost in their treatment. The MOHS surgery was very successfull because of Dr. Fazio.

Doctors and doctor's offices don't get any better than this. The waiting room is as comfortable as a nice living room. The staff were very friendly and very competent. Dr Fazio is a truly professional and caring doctor. This is a medical practice that puts the care of the patient first.

This is a class outfit. Dr Summer Youker was fantastic .Courteous efficient staff great service. Office worked like a well oiled machine . Dr Youker personally followed up .

Basil Cell Carcinoma Removal

This was my 2nd time seeing Dr. Fazio for removal of a basil cell carcinoma. The first surgery was to remove a basil cell carcinoma in my eyebrow and it left absolutely no scar whatsoever. We had to check the chart to see which eyebrow it was. There was no pain at all in either surgeries. Recovery time was at a minimal. I would definitely recommend Dr. Fazio for any cancer removal surgeries.

. This was the first time that I had this type surgery and there was a lot of apprehension when first arriving for the surgery. However, it did not take long to become comfortable. I was made aware of what to expect during the surgery and was kept informed of progress during the several steps. There was no pain during the surgery very little during the healing process. The postoperative care instructions were excellent. I did have a couple of minor problems and a call to office quickly cleared them up. I have to give Dr. Fazio, Nurses and support staff the highest marks

I have needed Dr. Fazio's services 3 times. On the second visit he saw something that another doctor had not seen. Diagnosis was accurate. The incisions were 3, 3.5 and 4.5 inches. Now the scars are almost invisible ( I did follow the instructions). This outcome indicates a great deal of knowledge and skill. One must plan to spend the day at the appointment but this is a positive thing because after removing the cancer, Dr. Fazio checks in his lab to make sure that the margins are clear. Dr. Fazio is very careful and very thorough and spends whatever time is necessary. Throughout the time the nurses and staff are great. It is not my first choice to spend time in a doctor's office and having any form of cancer is quite stressful but when it is necessary to have surgery this office is the place to be. They take excellent care of you, they try to reduce your stress and they do everything possible to have a good outcome.

Dr. Fazio is an extremely knowledgeable, professional and compassionate doctor. His nurse assistants are also very professional. The office staff is quite efficient and helpful. The doctor is very good with his patients and relieves their apprehension. His follow-up with patients is outstanding. I have received treatment by Dr. Fazio more than one time and I highly recommend him

Over all comment.....

As a retired physician myself, I can HIGHLY recommend Dr. Michael Fazio. Not only is he an excellent physician who gives 'quality' care, but he actually, different from several physicians I have seen lately, seems to care about the welfare of his patients. His office staff is by far the best, most accommodating, friendly and efficient of any office staff I have dealt with recently.

Fasio for over r4 years. He is an exceptional dermatologist and Mohs expert. He a exceptional physician with an excellent chairs side manner. Concise, timely and maintains an exceptional support staff of friendly effective & efficient nurses and medical assistance. From the time you walk in until you leave the office you are treated to outstanding medical aid.

Incredible experience

Dr. Fazio is an amazing and talented surgeon. Not only did he save my life, but during the procedure kept me informed with facts and details which were necessary for me to make accurate decisions about my health. He treats his patients with utmost respect. He personally called me that night to check on my progress. His staff is equally professional and amazing. Their dedication to their patients make them the leaders of the health care industry. I wish more health care providers would take lessons from Dr. Fazio and his staff on how to treat and care for their patients. Thank you, Dr. Fazio and your staff for everything.

SIMPLY...THE BEST !!!

If you need Mohs surgery, we would highly recommend driving the extra mile like we did to see Dr. Fazio. He has the best staff, the most comfortable waiting room, and we experienced pain free surgery. He takes the time to explain everything so it could be easily understand. Plus, he has a great sense of humor !!