Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Fehrer
Dr. Michael Fehrer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Appleton, WI, with other offices in Neenah, WI and Appleton, WI (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fehrer is affiliated with Theda Clark Medical Center, Appleton Medical Center and Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Fehrer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
The only problem is he is so busy its hard to see him and I need to get into mytheada care and the internet wound not let he in bust his office is so nice and keep updating it for me I would not ever see another doctor he is the greatest and he found things that other doctors never checked but he found it thanks doc
Dr. Fehrer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Theda Clark Medical Center
Appleton Medical Center
Appleton Medical Center & Theda Clark Medical Center
Aurora Sinai Medical Center of Aurora Health Care Metro, Inc
Wheaton Franciscan St Joseph
Main Facility - Thedacare
St Joseph Rmc
St. Joseph Regional Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Medical College of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1976
Dr. Michael Fehrer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Fehrer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Appleton, WI.