Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael T Ferry
Dr. Michael T Ferry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Arlington, TX. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ferry is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford and Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael T Ferry has the following 2 specialties
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 4 of 4
He was recommended by my PCP at the time, and has lived up to reputation. Picked up vein blockage from stress test & angiogram, referred me to excellent surgeon (Dr. Norwalk), and all went like clockwork. Has very relaxed, informal, and effective bedside manner. I also recommended him to my wife, and she's equally pleased. He'll take all the time we want to discuss health issues and chats a little on common interests (travel, etc.). His staff folks are excellent about returning calls and answering questions. A really good guy and fine physician. Recommend him very highly!
Dr. Ferry is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1986
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Michael T Ferry accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVinit Rashbihari Lal Md, 902 W Randol Mill Rd Ste 200, Arlington, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael T Ferry in this video.
Dr. Michael T Ferry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Arlington, TX.