Dr. Michael F Fialkow Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael F Fialkow?

The only reason the accurate diagnosis got 3 stars is I am still being treated, so not fair to rate him on something that hasn't been resolved. What I can say is for once, a Dr has my trust again. Doesn't act like he is God just because he is a Dr. Also lets and expects me to help him decide how far we should take things in trying to make me better, or at least as good as I can get

great Md with lots of compassion and attention to detail!

Dr Fialkow is friendly, smart and very helpful. I generally try to avoid male Mds for gyn problems but he is absolutely great. He takes time to answer all my questions. He doesn't rush u out of the room. He was way more knowledgeable than my other ob/gyn. i have full confidence in him and i am thankful to find a great Md to come along side me with this problem.

highly recommend!

Dr. Fialkow is a great doctor, he takes the time to explain things and answer questions and explain all the options. I went in with two pages of questions and he answered every single question. I did not feel rushed. He is very thoughtful in his approach and covers all the bases. He worked with a team of doctors on my complex medical issues and was the one doctor i felt really took the time to listen and talk with me like I mattered. I usally do not see male doctors (I am female and prefer females DRs), but felt totally comfortable with him and would highly recommend him. My husband thought he was great too.

Dr. Michael F Fialkow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.