Dr. Michael J Fidanzato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Fidanzato?

Completely Satisfied

I have been visiting Dr. Fidanzato for almost 20 years, both for routine examinations and less pleasant things like colonoscopy, etc. The doctor has many years of experience, definitely knowledgeable in his field, and has pleasant informal manner. I can strongly recommend him.

The worse GI doctor

Dr. Fidanzato was fine for my colonoscopy so I told my daughter to see him for her Crohn's disease 2 years ago. Since she was in remission he discontinued her medication and now she has a major flare up. At the time, I begged him to at least keep her on one of the meds, which he did (at 1/2 dose) which was probably useless. Does this GI doc now know that Crohn's in incurable and is characterized by remissions and exacerbations? I think not. She was in remission for 11 years while on 6MP and he decided she doesn't need it any more. I would give him zero stars if that were an option, but it isn't. There is no wait time in his office....maybe that says something

I have never experienced such an upsetting experience in my life. I never spoke on the phone to doctor. No nurse, so I had toexpress my concerns to a kind office staff member. Called a lot, but was sick and lost 30 pounds. Couldn't eat or drink. HOne member of staff hung up on me. Chastized for approximately one half hour by doctor. Should have walked out. Receptionist said I deserved it. I thought a doctor should stand behind his patients. Told me he stands behind his staff. Shouldn't be a doctor

I have been a patient for over 10 years and the Dr has always given me excellent care. Also to my wife.

Jekyll and Hyde

This Dr is nice in the room but outside he seems to be a very differant person. Overheard him complaining about another patient while I was waiting to be seen, the walls are too thin you can hear everything that is being talked about...something I do not think this Dr is aware of...The way he treats his staff is uncalled for aswell... I do not think I will be going back. I felt like just another number, not a patient.

Dr. Michael J Fidanzato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Princeton, NJ.