Dr. Michael Fiery Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fiery?

IIf you're really concernedf you are Really concerned with Eye Care, He's The Man!

Posted on January 18th, 2012

I'm 51 Yrs.Old, Dr,Fiery, Has takencare of my eyes for ever,I have Great Vision at my age. Never wore glasses, I would have Mishaps, When staining my Front Porch, As i took Off my Safety Glasses to goin for a Drink of Water,As I took them Off I looked up,nd Stain, Went directly In my eye, Dr.Fiery gave me the Proper Ointments,etc, Another Mishap, I burnt my Eye, Again, He took great care, I would not go to any1 else.I trust him 300% With my Baby Blues!

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Posted on August 18th, 2014

Posted on June 7th, 2012

Contact Lens Care

A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.