Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Findura has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael J Findura has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Michael J Findura is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 58
My mother is a 81 year old. She doesn't feel well. I call office and they tell me she can't be seen for 7 days. He is a primary care doctor. Her cold will be over by then or she will be in hospital by then. He should stop seeing new patients and worry about the patients he has. She went to ocean medical center once because he told her to go there and he never saw her there. Where is the quality of care. All he worries about is fishing. My employer sent me there. He is no longer referring to him. My employer is a specialist and we can see patients before him. I was told by his office that he would not call me back. He is to busy.
DR FINDURA SAVED MY LIFE. HAVE BEEN A PATIENT FOR 7 YEARS FOR MY REGULAR MEDICAL CARE AND HE HAS ALWAYS GIVEN GOOD ADVICE. A REAL PRACTICAL APPROCH TO MY CARE.I HAD A SERIOUS ACCIDENT LAST YEAR AND HIS CARE AND ADVICE WAS INVALUABLE.HE GOT ME TO THE RIGHT SURGEON AND WAS WITH ME EVERY STEP OF THE RECOVERY. YOU DO WAIT DURING AN APPT BUT THATS EXPECTED AS HE IS IN DEMAND DUE TO HIS CARING NATURE. HIS STAFF GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO TAKE CARE OF ALL THE PAPERWORK YOU NEED, MED FORMS DIAABILITY FORMS ETC
DR, Findura has been my Doctor for the past 9 years. He is always willing to talk, gives me great health related advice and has always been caring and compassionate. I have always been quick to recommend Dr. Findura to any family or friends who are looking for a kind compassionate Doctor who has always been straightforward and correct with diagnoses.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
17 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Jersey Shore Medical Center
Dr. Michael J Findura accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER2
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Health Garden State
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCoastal Comprehensive Healthcare Llc, 1930 State Route 35 Ste 10, Wall Township, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Findura in this video.
Dr. Michael J Findura is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wall Township, NJ.