Dr. Michael S Fishman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael S Fishman?

Made me feel very Comfortable!

Had a GJ feeding tube put in. Dr Fishman was very professional, friends, and had a way of making me feel comfortable. He explained every step of want he was doing. My stomach healed much better than any Dr or nurse expected!!

Calmed a worried patient

It was a Friday and I had a late afternoon procedure done by Dr Fishman. I thought I was going to have emergency surgery. He explained everything to me at the start, and after the technician did the xray, Doc came and told me what he saw. He also told me he'd already talked to my family doctor, and they had a plan for me. My husband and I appreciated his professionalism and the care he showed, He made a scary time not so scary.

Lung Cancer