Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Flagg
Dr. Michael Flagg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Panorama City, CA, with another office in Panorama City, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Flagg is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus and Panorama City Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Flagg has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Failure
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
There are just so many good things about this man. I personally don't know how he handles his patients AND family. He has a teenage son, whom you can tell he adores and is married to a VERY lucky woman. He is super active and doesn't mind sharing some of his personal life when I have an appt. Sometimes I want to just make an appt to talk, but that just isn't right, lol. He has never raised his voice and has a great sense of humor. When I ask for referrals there is no question. He has treated both my girls also. I feel blessed that he is my Dr and such a great team of assistants and nurses. I love them all. Oh yeah, he answers my emails within 24 hours if within range. Thanks to Dr Flagg and his entire team...you guys are the best.
Dr. Flagg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Panorama City Medical Center
32 Years Experience
New York University
Graduated in 1981
Dr. Michael Flagg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Flagg in this video.
Dr. Michael Flagg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.