Dr. Michael Flagg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Flagg?

Review on Dr Flagg, my Dr for years

There are just so many good things about this man. I personally don't know how he handles his patients AND family. He has a teenage son, whom you can tell he adores and is married to a VERY lucky woman. He is super active and doesn't mind sharing some of his personal life when I have an appt. Sometimes I want to just make an appt to talk, but that just isn't right, lol. He has never raised his voice and has a great sense of humor. When I ask for referrals there is no question. He has treated both my girls also. I feel blessed that he is my Dr and such a great team of assistants and nurses. I love them all. Oh yeah, he answers my emails within 24 hours if within range. Thanks to Dr Flagg and his entire team...you guys are the best.

Patient

Dr. Flagg is knowledgeable, caring and available! His follow-up is timely and accurate.

Dr. Michael Flagg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Panorama City, CA.