Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael J Flais has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
Dr. Michael J Flais has the following 15 expertise
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Watery Eyes
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergies
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Drug Allergy
Dr. Michael J Flais has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael J Flais is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Honestly, I think I'm more nervous to take my kids to the doctor than they are to go themselves. Dr. Flais was able to put all of us at ease rather quickly. I was pleasantly surprised to see how child friendly the office is, and that it didnt just stop at the waiting room like most. My kids actually seemed to have a good time! I was worried it would be "scary" and it was anything but. He explained in detail how we can manage our children's health concerns in a way that seemed normal and more routine than any other doctor we had seen. Overall an excellent experience for ALL of us! I highly recommend Dr.Flais and so do my kids :)
21 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Michael J Flais accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociated Allergists And Asthma Specialists Ltd, 10733 165th St, Orland Park, IL
Dr. Michael J Flais is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orland Park, IL.