Dr. Michael J Flais Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Flais?

Do not go to this doctor. Horrible bedside manner. Doesn't take his time to answer your questions, instead he tries to rush you out of his office and he gets all worked up over nothing when you ask a simple question. Very incompetent staff and his nurse will lie to you.

If you receiver allergy shots on a regular basis, this is not the place to go. I have waited more than thirty minutes on a number of occasions. Twenty minutes of wait time per visit is typical.

Fantastic experience!

Honestly, I think I'm more nervous to take my kids to the doctor than they are to go themselves. Dr. Flais was able to put all of us at ease rather quickly. I was pleasantly surprised to see how child friendly the office is, and that it didnt just stop at the waiting room like most. My kids actually seemed to have a good time! I was worried it would be "scary" and it was anything but. He explained in detail how we can manage our children's health concerns in a way that seemed normal and more routine than any other doctor we had seen. Overall an excellent experience for ALL of us! I highly recommend Dr.Flais and so do my kids :)

Highly Recommended

I thought Dr. Flais was excellent. He took his time to explain things about my son's hives. He was courteous and engaged my son in the room. He made us feel at ease and confident that we were getting good care. Highly recommended.

Dr. Flais is great!

Dr. Flais is great! He really helped to get my asthma and sinus problems under control. I highly recommend him.

Very Educational

Dr. Flais took a lot of time explaining things to me in simple terms that I could understand. I've never had another doctor do that. He went over each medication and explained how to use it and what it was for. He was very funny and down to earth. He really helped me to control my asthma and allergies.

Since I am in my 60's I thought it very odd that when I get a simple cold the past few years, I end up coughing for the next month afterwards! I decided to see Dr. Flais. Could I have allergies, asthma? I was very pleased with the professional care I received from him. I had a complete and unhurried interview, exam, breathing test, treatment suggestions, instructions for inhalers and medications, and subsequent follow-up care. I appreciated that. Dr. Flais' specific treatment plan treated my coughing which finally made me comfortable. I am now prepared to manage my next cold due to this important visit to this excellent physician.

Not very professional

Dr. Flais was inconsiderate of my issues, while waiting in the room, I heard him belittling my allergic reactions outside of the room, the reactions turned out to be very serious. He was also not very good at returning my phonecalls - perhaps poor communication in the office?

A. Martinez

Dr. Flais is a wonderful doctor my entire family sees him. he is very good.