Dr. Michael Flax Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Michael Flax?

Needs to retire

Posted on October 11th, 2013

I have had 3 surgeries with Dr. Flax. He left a Fallopian tube in my incision site on one of them. Then come to find out 4 years later now he did not remove all of one of my ovaries and it has been causing me problems this whole time. Was unprofessional when I was his patient, very forgetful Needs to retire.

worst doctoer

Posted on June 28th, 2012

Fondness for Dr. Flax

Posted on September 2nd, 2010

Dr. Flax is definitely the doctor you want when delivering your babies. He delivered both of mine. He is an advocate for the PATIENT and BABY which sometimes doesn't make him a favorite with hospital staff. Who cares? My babies are healthy :)

He is cruel and unethical

Posted on March 4th, 2010

Instead of being gentle when giving me local anesthetic for a uterus biopsy, Dr. Flax stabbed me with the needle while I screamed, then the anesthetic did not work fast enough so I screamed and cried during the procedure as he berated me. He also demanded my SSN to send the specimen to the lab. This is unethical and illegal because SSN's are only required by government entities and those businesses that report to the government. Dr. Flax also tried to talk me into a hysterectomy at 44 years old because he said that I "was not usung that organ."

The best OB/GYN and infetility specialist

Posted on October 14th, 2009

I have endomitriosis and have to go to the doc almost every month, for the past 6 and half years. In that time Dr. Flax has helped me and my husband have two wonderful little girls. I thought that I might not ever get to have that. Thanks to him not messing around and treating me. I see him more than I do any other doctor.

Awesome Doctor

Posted on January 19th, 2009

Dr. Flax delivered all 4 of my kids and if I had to have anymore I'd make sure I got myself to Albuquerque to have them delivered by him. He is absolutely the best.

Posted on September 28th, 2017