Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael R Fleenor
Dr. Michael R Fleenor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, TN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fleenor is affiliated with Bristol Regional Medical Center. Dr. Fleenor has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael R Fleenor has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael R Fleenor has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Michael R Fleenor has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael R Fleenor is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
I was referred to this hand specialist by two orthopedic physicians. It was determined that surgery was needed for my right hand, middle finger tendon injury, however my surgery was scheduled three times and cancelled three times by this physician. The length of time between the injury of my hand and Dr Fleenors procrastinating techniques has resulted in permanent damage and disability in my right hand.
The worst doctor I have ever been too. I went to him after being referred by the E.R for a broken hand. After waiting almost 2 hours with an apt. Dr. Fleenor did not actually look at my hand. He looked at the X-ray and said "yeah, it's broken" and sent me home with nothing. Now 4 months later I need surgery for this broke hand and he refuses to see me because I called and expressed how I did not like how I was treated. I did not lose my cool with him like I normally do either I simply told his assistant I felt like they used me for money and a 4 yr old could have told me that for free. I will never recommend this "DOCTOR" (if you can call yourself that) to anyone.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fleenor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Michael R Fleenor accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMidway Office, 260 Midway Medical Park Ste 100, Bristol, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael R Fleenor in this video.
Dr. Michael R Fleenor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, TN.