Dr. Michael Fletcher Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Michael Fletcher?

Lied on release form.

Dr Fletcher sent me a release form letter today. Not only is rude and unprofessional, he actually lied on the form. He put that I had difficulty with him. This is a flat out lie. The trouble was him with me. He yelled at me and acted unprofessional because I could not take the last injection. He said very nasty mean things to me. I could not believe what I read. I have never seen a doctor act like this before. I was always very kind to him and to the staff I have never had any problems with a doctor in my life, until him. Please do not consider going to this person for help. He is not a bit compassionate, and does not care about his patients. How do some doctors get away with treating their patients this way? It's just not fair.

Dr. Michael Fletcher is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.