Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Foley
Dr. Michael Foley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MA, with other offices in Brighton, MA and Hanscom Afb, MA (and 1 other location). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Foley is affiliated with Milford Regional Medical Center, HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital and Boston Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Foley has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael Foley has the following 5 expertise
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Dr. Michael Foley is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Foley is one of the most professional Doctors that I have come across in a long while. He is a very caring person. He is the type of Dr. that the professional's need. There are NOT enough Dr. Foley's in the world. He is a Dr. that CARES for his patients, takes out the time to explain and take care of what needs to be done...As far as myself and my family Dr. Foley is theBEST THERE IS IN HIS FIELD.... KOUDOS TO YOU DR. FOLEY....I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE IN NEED..
Dr. Foley is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Milford Regional Medical Center
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Boston Medical Center
Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Nashoba Valley Medical Center
Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Mt Auburn Hospital
St. Elizabeth's Hospital Out PT
St Elizabeths Medical Center- A Caritas Family Hos
Cambridge Public Health Commission
St. Elizabeth Medical Center Inpt Psyc
St. Elizabeth`s Hospital-In PT
St Elizabeths Hosp
St. Elizabeth`s Medical Ctr of Boston
Steward St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
37 Years Experience
University of Massachusetts
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Foley in this video.
Dr. Michael Foley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MA.