Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael G Forrester has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
- Swallowing Disorders
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Deviated Septum
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Forrester performed surgery on my throat and honestly I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Forrester from start to finish ! Fantastic care, excellent knowledge of my condition, obvious caring for his patients, and general all around great doctor. He came even late at night to the hospital on a Friday, just because he didn't want me to have to wait till the next day. He literally saved my life and did a great job ! Some of the bad reviews are based on office scheduling problems. It takes unfortunately away the good ratings of his great performance as a doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Forrester !
I arrived for my 8:45 am appointment and was not seen. After waiting until 10:00am the ridiculously rude receptionist let the room full of waiting patients know that the doctor was not showing up. I was extremely upset that I wouldn't be seen, but more than that, they offered no apology or sympathy. I drove 45 minutes and waisted an entire morning. I do NOT recommend this office.
Dr. Forrester is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Michael G Forrester accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsFallbrook Temecula Valley Ortho, 521 E Elder St Ste 202, Fallbrook, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael G Forrester in this video.
Dr. Michael G Forrester is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fallbrook, CA.