Dr. Michael G Forrester Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Michael G Forrester?

Excellent Doctor that saved my life

Dr. Forrester performed surgery on my throat and honestly I have nothing but the highest praise for Dr. Forrester from start to finish ! Fantastic care, excellent knowledge of my condition, obvious caring for his patients, and general all around great doctor. He came even late at night to the hospital on a Friday, just because he didn't want me to have to wait till the next day. He literally saved my life and did a great job ! Some of the bad reviews are based on office scheduling problems. It takes unfortunately away the good ratings of his great performance as a doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Forrester !

Advised me to put mineral oil in my ear. Caused an incurable infection.

I arrived for my 8:45 am appointment and was not seen. After waiting until 10:00am the ridiculously rude receptionist let the room full of waiting patients know that the doctor was not showing up. I was extremely upset that I wouldn't be seen, but more than that, they offered no apology or sympathy. I drove 45 minutes and waisted an entire morning. I do NOT recommend this office.

Dr Forrester is truly a compassionate man. I had broken my nose and was hoping to see him quickly. He came into the office just to see me on his day off because he knew that it was important that I receive treatment as soon as possible. Diagnosis was straightforward and I had surgery the next week.