Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael L Fozo has the following 2 specialties
- Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Showing 5 of 5
although i never followed up with fozo after my consultation, i didn't see the need. Thus, I don't believe there should be a price tag on self improvement fozo did quote me the highest price and made it clear that achieving what I needed (asymmetry and noticeable improvement) would be impossible. Come on pal your a plastic surgeon artist, if you price the way you do make sure you can deliver the moon or just what the client request.
Dr. Fozo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Elizabeths Medical Center
Dr. Michael L Fozo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael L Fozo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.