Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael J Fracchia
Dr. Michael J Fracchia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Jefferson, NY, with another office in Riverhead, NY. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Fracchia is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael J Fracchia has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Michael J Fracchia has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Shoulder Pain
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Foot Deformities
Dr. Michael J Fracchia has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael J Fracchia is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
Dr. Fracchia operated on my torn lateral meniscus. I was very disappointed with the outcome of the surgery. What I find the most frustrating is how he didn't seem to believe what I did for a living and that I had a very physical job. I guess because I'm a woman he can't wrap his head around the fact that I don't work in an office and sit at a desk all day. I really don't know what I'm going to do but I wish I never had the surgery.
i had ACL reconstruction 15 years ago and used this doctor, my knee is 110% and even with 2 screws in it, i can do most of the things that i used to do before.
Dr. Fracchia is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital Center
Dr. Michael J Fracchia accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael J Fracchia in this video.
Dr. Michael J Fracchia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Jefferson, NY.