Dr. Michael Franceschina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Franceschina?

Bodily Injury Claims

Posted on July 13th, 2016

Best ortho surgeon in Washington. He repaired a left wrist fracture (intra articular displaced Colles fracture) which has healed so well that it never bothers me. He has also done a right arthroscopic knee surgery for me for torn meniscus. Good results.

Awesome Ortho!!

Posted on December 3rd, 2015

Dr. Franchescina is an exemplary doctor and stands in my mind and experience of living in 3 other states, including Beverly Hills MDs and all that they strive to be, as one of the top physicians I have ever had the pleasure to have been treated by. He is our go-to ortho for the family and just a,stellar good man. He gets a 10 over 5 imho in all categories. Wish all doctors were this competent and caring!

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Dr Mike replaced my knee five years ago. I liked everything about the way he a handled problem before, during and after my surgery. He is a very caring and capable surgeon. I had so much faith in him that I referred my daughter to him. She had hip replacement surgery yesterday. and is doing very well.

Posted on September 12th, 2012

great surgeon.I had shoulder surgery(rotator cuff)3 yrs ago. Shoulder works better than ever.Thank you so much Dr Mike.

The Best Doctor Ever!

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Dr. Franceschina is the greatest doctor! He has a wonderful bedside manner and is very knowledgable! W

Got a shoulder problem?

Posted on January 31st, 2011

I've had BOTH my shoulders repaired by Dr. F. One was relatively minor, the other, more recent one was pretty well destroyed. In both cases I came out in good shape, and had a much speedier than anticipated recovery. He thinks there's something wrong with me healing so fast, but I'm laying it on his skills at putting things back together.You won't be sorry....

Wonderful Confidence in Your Professionalism, Care and Integrity

Posted on July 28th, 2010

Dr. Franceshina, you are the best!! We have such confidence in the quality of care we have received from you and your team. Can't recommend you highly enough, so thanks for being such a concerned and caring doctor who demonstrates such high levels of integrity -- always.

Good luck even getting seen

Posted on June 19th, 2010

I cant believe I even got in and got seen. It took forever set a intake appointment. I got the run around for a month. Most likely becuase I did not have any INSURANCE.

Posted on July 8th, 2009

I had a very rare break in my collar bone and required a plate(that had only been on the market for week) to be put in my shoulder and removed a few months later. Even without a standard protocol because of the type of break I had Dr Franceschina was able to give me back full motion in my shoulder. His bedside manner was fantastic- very straight forward, but compassionate. He came to check on me both days that I was at the hospital (his office was not in the hospital) and also called after I had been released to check up on my shoulder. Very thorough!

Great Orthopedic Surgeon

Posted on June 1st, 2009

Dr. Franceschina cares about his patients. He has a great bedside manner while being technically competent. A rare find in a surgeon. He goes above and beyond the call of duty in order to care for his patients. I would highly recommend him.

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on March 17th, 2009

Dr. Franceschina is tops in my book! He listened, he was very supportive and most importantly he shows a genuine concern for his patients. Concerning his abilty, he performed a remarkable surgery on my fractured knee and wrist. His staff is also excellent.

Posted on August 19th, 2008