More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Frey
Dr. Michael Frey, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Hills, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Frey is affiliated with Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus, St. Vincent Medical Center and Temple Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Frey has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Frey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
St. Vincent Medical Center
Temple Community Hospital
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Methodist Hospital of So. CA
Granada Hills Comm Hospital
Northridge Hospital M.C.-Roscoe Campus CHW
Children`s Hospital of L.A.
Providence Holy Cross M.C. PHS
34 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Overlook Medical Center
Dr. Michael Frey accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsProvidence Pediatrics, 14901 Rinaldi St, Mission Hills, CA
Dr. Michael Frey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Hills, CA.