Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Michael J Fugle
Michael J Fugle is a Doctor primarily located in Auburn Hills, MI. He speaks English.
Showing 5 of 20
1. You will not be seen in order of your appointment time or arrival. Registered patients are seen first. Expect over an hour wait time. Even if you have filled out all your forms before you get there, the receptionist must input your info into the system. (BEWARE The address to the facility on the forms are wrong after being in Auburn Hills for 2 months) I waited with my 4 month old (the patient) over an hour and she had not begun to input our information. 3 patients were seen before us in random order, that appointments were after and arrived after. The receptionist was unapologetic. 2. Office (UN)professionals. Office Manager is a BUTinski. I asked for a follow up appointment that would be more on time, for my 4month old. The check out girl suggested an 8:30am appointment. The office manager, who was leering over her workers (but not assisting) says (even though no one was speaking with her) that sometimes the Dr. has emergency's and has to go to the hospital, wouldn't you want your loved one seen first? (We were not seen on time because the receptionist could not put in the info in a timely manner- not because the Dr. was seeing urgent appointments. A man was seen 5 minutes after walking in with a brace, no open wound. While a 2 year old boy, a 5year old girl, and 4month old patiently wait.. 3. Expect problems with billing. The receptionist that entered our insurance info in listed the wrong insurance company (we had to bring a paper up to the check out and it was visible). We still weren't in the system at check out time and were unable to pay the copayment. It would be okay if I hadn't signed a document that they expect payment and it is my responsibility and if you don't pay the charge you an extra fee. OTHER PATIENTS IN THE WAITING ROOM: Two patients said that this was the norm for wait time for a first visit, and yes others will go ahead just because of the fact that they are registered already. One patient went to the wrong office (as listed on their paperwork), called 15 minutes away. Was told that the they were the last appointment of the day and not to come. (This patient was pulled out for school) The doctor seems great, but I would not recommend going just because of the rest of the issues.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions2251 N Squirrel Rd, Auburn Hills, MI
Take a minute to learn about Michael J Fugle in this video.
Michael J Fugle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Auburn Hills, MI.