Dr. Michael Dempsey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dempsey?

Posted on April 30th, 2013

Today was the first time I felt hope. I have been muddling through and resolved my self to it is what it is. I am 44 and felt like today my Dad was sitting beside me. I cried he hugged me. He made all my fears go away told me the whole truth not just bits and pieces. There are no words. I, myself need to matter to be a person not a file he did that. He made me laugh more in a half hour then I have in a week, There are a lot of good Doctors out there but if you want a great one look no further.

Cronic neck pain after and before sirgury he never give up with me and we still working together

Posted on April 1st, 2013

He is very comperative and do his job very good i like as a Doctor and always is there for me and i trust him with the medication the he prescribe everything is organize

None better

Posted on February 25th, 2013

Kind, thorough, excellent listener, not rushed and fully explains his diagnosis, prognosis and treatment. I have seen many doctors in my 62 years and he by far is the BEST.

THE BEST

Posted on January 12th, 2012

Dr. Dempsey has been my go-to doctor whenever I am in pain and need his expertise. He is friendly and courteous, his diagnoses have always been spot on, and he does have a physical therapy facility which is run in a very professional manner. His therapists are caring and considerate, and I have always looked forward to my treatments by them.

Posted on December 4th, 2011

This physician showed a lack of compassion and a sadistic streak not present in my original visit, which was very positive.In the interim, he failed to reply to a follow-up request, filed twice with the insurance for the same visit, and would not respond unless I made an appointment to see him (and pay again, of course). I do not plan to return to Dr. Dempsey.

Straight Shooter

Posted on October 6th, 2011

Dr. Dempsey is direct and keeps his patient fully informed while at the same time being caring and considerate. You know what is going on and will have all your questions answered. He is a wonderful doctor and I hightly recommend him. I have been seeing him for myself or my family for more than 20 years.

Outstanding

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Dr.Dempsey is exceptionally friendly as well as highly skilled at diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I had gone to several chiropractors and physical therapists about my persistent back pain before I saw Dr. Dempsey and following their advice my pain was only getting worse. Dr. Dempsy listened to my symptos, gave me a thorough examination and then clearly explained his diagnosis. His presciption and recommended exercises eliminated the pain in less than a month. I have been living a fairly active life which includes biking, swimming, walking and doing carpentry, pain free for over two years now. I've sent many people to him who all thank me.

The Best, Most Caring Doctor I Have Ever Seen

Posted on January 18th, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr. Dempsey for 15 years. I have referred many people to him who have thanked me with glowing comments. Dr. Dempsey has a gentle, caring manner, is extremely knowledgeable and keeps up with the latest research. He really listens and is concerned about my well being. Most importantly, he finds a resolution to my problem. I highly recommend him.

shame on you

Posted on March 23rd, 2009

This doctor is not the professional he would like everyone to think he is. His behavior was inappropriate.

Doctor's Response

I looked back in my office records of 3/22/09 and the several days prior and found the probable encounter. It was a one time visit of someone who came to me because he heard I was a good "psychiatrist". He was very disturbed when told I was a physiatrist and I made some suggestions of mental health professionals in the area. He wasn't happy, quite upset, in fact. I was more than appropriate and gentle with him.

Posted on February 18th, 2009

For nearly 20 years Dr. Dempsey has consistently diagnosed me correctly, and if the problem is outside his purview, he sends me to the right person. He explains everything clearly. I very much admire his intelligence. Plus he has a great sense of humor. And he has saved me from surgery that all other doctors deemed necessary by focusing on alternatives (therapy, medication, etc)

Roberta Wein, P.T., C.P.I.

Posted on January 24th, 2009

I have known Dr. Dempsey, in a professional capacity, for over 20 years. He has remained, a caring, thorough,and compassionate Doctor to his patients. He also continues to evolve with new treatment methods, as a practitioner.