Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Michael Franz
Dr. Michael Franz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brighton, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Franz is affiliated with University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers, Bay Pines Va Medical Center and University of Michigan Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Franz has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Michael Franz has the following 3 expertise
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Dr. Michael Franz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Michael Franz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Franz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
Bay Pines Va Medical Center
University of Michigan Health System
San Juan Regional Medical Center
24 Years Experience
University of Florida
Graduated in 1989
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael Franz, MD - General Surgery in Brighton, MI, in this video.
Dr. Michael Franz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brighton, MI.