Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael G Levine has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I met Dr. Levine during a tragic moment in my life when I lost my first son at 20.5 weeks and he was so supportive and amazing. He promised me that if I ever got pregnant again he would be my Doctor. I did get pregnant again and he followed me every step of the way to putting a cerclage in , to weekly drs appt., and gestational diabetes. I was on bedrest 5 out of the 9 months. He delivered my healthy baby boy via c-section. I thank god for him everyday. Amazing doctor!!$
Dr. Michael Levine was excellent! He was very thorough in keeping a close eye on all of my high risk needs, while giving me peace of mind at the same time. He watched for things that other obstetricians would not be paying that close attention to and that was exactly what I needed. We had a successful, healthy pregnancy because of him, as well as an easy cesarean delivery. He has phenomenal bedside manner and is very comforting throughout the entire process. I will definitely be seeing him with our future pregnancies! :)
Dr. Levine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Michael G Levine accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNebraska Methodist Hospital, 8303 Dodge St, Omaha, NE
Dr. Michael G Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.