Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael G Levine
Dr. Michael G Levine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Elkhorn, NE. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Levine is affiliated with Childrens Hospital And Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael G Levine has 2 locations
717 N 190th Plz Ste 2400
Elkhorn, NE 68022
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael G Levine has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Michael G Levine has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Michael G Levine is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Worst doctor ever!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Levine - Posted on March 11th, 2018
Dr. Levine is rude and harsh. I was a very high risk patient of his a few years ago with my second child and he seemed disinterested and ill-prepared to handle any and all situations regarding my child’s safe delivery. I am NOT a difficult patient and I’ve never felt so sad and belittled in all of my life! I only wish I would’ve had the strength to come forward and tell him what I thought of him right then instead of suffering through mediocre healthcare.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Levine - Posted on February 22nd, 2016
I met Dr. Levine during a tragic moment in my life when I lost my first son at 20.5 weeks and he was so supportive and amazing. He promised me that if I ever got pregnant again he would be my Doctor. I did get pregnant again and he followed me every step of the way to putting a cerclage in , to weekly drs appt., and gestational diabetes. I was on bedrest 5 out of the 9 months. He delivered my healthy baby boy via c-section. I thank god for him everyday. Amazing doctor!!$
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Levine - Posted on May 26th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Levine - Posted on September 19th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Levine - Posted on September 10th, 2014
Patients' Choice Award (2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Levine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Michael G Levine Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael G Levine's office for more information.
8303 Dodge St Omaha, NE : (402) 354-4000
717 N 190th Plz Ste 2400 Elkhorn, NE 68022
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael G Levine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.