Dr. Michael Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Levine?

Posted on February 22nd, 2016

I met Dr. Levine during a tragic moment in my life when I lost my first son at 20.5 weeks and he was so supportive and amazing. He promised me that if I ever got pregnant again he would be my Doctor. I did get pregnant again and he followed me every step of the way to putting a cerclage in , to weekly drs appt., and gestational diabetes. I was on bedrest 5 out of the 9 months. He delivered my healthy baby boy via c-section. I thank god for him everyday. Amazing doctor!!$

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Doctor Levine was great. He delivered our twins in 2013 and newborn just a couple weeks ago. I would highly recommend his services. His staff was also excellent and very nice.

Great

Posted on September 19th, 2014

I traveled from Carroll Iowa to see Dr Levine. He worked with my doctor because of my diabetes. I delivered a healthy baby. He is a great doctor and a good person.

Very Good

Posted on September 10th, 2014

I consulted with Dr Levine after my 6th pregnancy loss. He discovered that I had a clotting problem with my blood and treated me with blood thinners. I recently delivered a baby boy and I thank Dr Levine for this gift of life.

GrEAT

Posted on May 27th, 2014

Dr. Michael Levine was excellent! He was very thorough in keeping a close eye on all of my high risk needs, while giving me peace of mind at the same time. He watched for things that other obstetricians would not be paying that close attention to and that was exactly what I needed. We had a successful, healthy pregnancy because of him, as well as an easy cesarean delivery. He has phenomenal bedside manner and is very comforting throughout the entire process. I will definitely be seeing him with our future pregnancies! :)

baby abnormality

Posted on April 18th, 2014

I met Dr. Levine for the first time because of a baby abnormality. He was very kind, professional, and helped me understand what is wrong with my baby. I will see him again in a month for more evaluations.

terrible bedside manner

Posted on January 7th, 2014

Saw him once for my nuchal translucency testing, and will absolutely not return for further perinatal care. He was less than level headed, bad-mouthed my OB, and was abrasive regarding his disagreement with a med I was on. He may very we'll be knowledgable but his bedside manner is atrocious.

Posted on February 17th, 2016