The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael G Mcnamara has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Shoulder Pain
- Shoulder Fractures
- Congenital Hand Deformities
- Elbow Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
31 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Michael G Mcnamara accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAlaska Hand Elbow Shoulder Surgical Specialists, 4015 Lake Otis Pkwy Ste 201, Anchorage, AK
Dr. Michael G Mcnamara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Anchorage, AK.