Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Michael G Sheehan
Michael G Sheehan is a Doctor primarily located in Syracuse, NY.Michael G Sheehan has received 1 award. He speaks English.
1200 E Genesee St Ste 103
Syracuse, NY 13210
Book Online Now
Michael G Sheehan has the following 4 expertise
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 2 of 2
Very professional and friendly
Self-verified patient of Michael G Sheehan - Posted on October 3rd, 2017
great caring doctor
Self-verified patient of Michael G Sheehan - Posted on September 1st, 2016
Michael G Sheehan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Michael G Sheehan
Dr. Michael G. Sheehan was born in Syracuse, New York in 1958. He did his undergraduate studies at LeMoyne College. Subsequently he attended medical school at the Upstate Medical Center (now Health Science Center at Syracuse). After graduation in 1984, he completed his residency in Internal Medicine at the Allegheny General Hospital, in Pittsburgh, PA. Following completion, he did one year of subspecialty training in Infectious Diseases at the Presbyterian University Hospital, also in Pittsburgh. Between 1989 and 1991, he worked as a general internist in a large multispecialty group in Johnson City, NY. In 1991 he continued his medical education by completing a three year integrated fellowship in Allergy, Clinical Immunology and Rheumatology at the University of Rochester Medical Center at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, NY. During that time he became involved in a clinical study related with sensitivity to latex, involving children with spina bifida and health professionals. His special interests relate with chronic sinus disease, latex induced allergic reactions and asthma. He is also interested in drug reactions and co-authored a paper related with allergic reactions to cyclophosphamide. Dr. Sheehan enjoys opportunities to teach and has an active teaching role with the Department of Internal Medicine at Upstate Medical University. Dr. Michael G. Sheehan joined his father and the clinic in the summer of 1994. He is currently a Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Upstate Medical University. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology (AAAAI) and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology(ACAAI). He is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and American Board of Allergy and Immunology. He is recertified by the American Board of Allergy and Immunology(ABAI) in 2005.
Locations & DirectionsAllergy Asthma Rheumatology Assoc, 1200 E Genesee St Ste 103, Syracuse, NY
Take a minute to learn about Michael G Sheehan in Syracuse, NY, in this video.
Michael G Sheehan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Syracuse, NY.