Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael G Strickland has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Prostate Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Showing 5 of 22
I can’t tell you how many doctors offices I’ve been to in my shorts 70 years. This is the first time I was sent away because I was late. I’m sorry but that’s really unacceptable, extremely out of the ordinary given the fact that usually wear the one to have to sit and wait. Right? I wouldn’t waste a dime on this doctors office. Such a disappointment.
I have not seen or been treated by Dr Strickland since 2004. That is only because he moved from NJ to Fl. In 2004 he removed a cancer tumor from my bladder. Not only did he do an excellent job on the bladder but his personality is outstanding. He explained the whole procedure to my wife while I was in recovery and then spent time with me afterwords. On follow-up visits, he was excellent in keeping me informed of all medical expectations. I thank Dr. Strickland on my being enjoying life now at age 82. He is a "Top Doc."
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
23 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Michael G Strickland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSouthwest Florida Urologic Associates, 507 Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Michael G Strickland in this video.
Dr. Michael G Strickland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.