Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael G Waters has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Bladder Issues
- Urinary Incontinence
- Kidney Stones
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Pelvic Pain
Showing 5 of 29
I met Dr. Michael Waters while I was in the hospital for passing blood while taking warfarin. He diagnosed my situation quickly, demonstrated to the nursing staff a better way to care for me and alleviate pain and discomfort, and spoke with me at length about my prognosis. He later performed a cystoscopy, repaired my injury and I have had no problems since. He recommended a product called Cystex Cranberry rather than meds to treat recurrent UTI’s and I have had no UTI’s since. Dr. Waters is a most competent physician and has a great bedside manner. I am impressed that his offices are not rented but rather he built the offices and owns the property. I like doing business with people who invest and believe in our community the way Dr. Waters does. He is a credit to his profession and to our community as well.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Waters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Mt Clemens General Hospital
Dr. Michael G Waters accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGulf Coast Urology, 102 S Greentree Ln, Foley, AL
Dr. Michael G Waters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Foley, AL.