Dr. Michael G Wilson Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael G Wilson?

Reason for concern

My experience with this doctor, specifically, his lack of interpersonal skills, was frankly disturbing. No, my doctor does not have to be my "bff," but at minimum, he/she should inspire confidence, not fear and distrust.

Find another surgeon

Waited nearly 3 hours for the appointment I made 2 months in advance. He strode into the exam room and in less than 5 minutes said "End Stage Ankle...fusion is your only option" and walked out of the exam room leaving me in tears with his orthopedic fellow who appeared stunned and could only offer me reassurance and a prescription for motrin. I would not recommend him to anyone.

Excellent!

Went to him for a second opinion and he and his physician asst were both great. They listened, explained, and didn't talk down to me. (In contrast to my first ortho.) I felt very comfortable and confident in his opinion; loved him!

Very good at orthopedic surgery, but was not gentle or sensitive in bedside manner. Focus was surgery only and couldn't care less about follow ups. Did not feel like he cared about my recovery as a patient.

excellent surgeon not much personality,but i would recommend him to everyone i no who needs foot surgery.did a wonderful job on my foot

Go elswhere

Do not go to this person

I felt he was insensitive to my problem. Told me that if I was a race horse I ought to be shot. I saw and spoke more to his fellow than himself. I felt that he was such a big shot that my problems were minuscule to him in a way that he didn't even have to bother to have a normal courteous conversation. I spent enough years in medicine myself to be ticked off by that kind of cocky behavior. I would not recommend anyone, unless you cannot walk and take care of yourself, go to this doctor.

Cautious and confident in his approach to treatment. Very good in follow up and tracking healing process.

Dr. Michael G Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.