Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael Gable has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Michael Gable has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Michael Gable has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 12
I came in because of extreme pain in my upper abdomen that was causing me to vomit. After I had lain there for a while, the nurse came in and asked if the doctor had come in yet. When I said no, she commented that he had put in discharge instructions already and seemed confused that he hadn't spoken to me. When he did, he dismissed my concerns by telling me that my stomach was cramping because of the vomiting, there wasn't anything really wrong. He didn't tell me anything about my blood test results, didn't explain why he didn't think there was anything wrong, nothing. Two days later I downloaded my test results and they showed high levels of things indicating an infection of some kind, kidney and pancreas issues, etc. Obviously something was wrong and he didn't even want to tell me, much less deal with it. A horrible experience for my first time at the ER at age 47.
This DO sent me home even though I couldn't breath. He told my family,in a very rude manner, that I was dying and there was nothing he could do for me. I was brought back to the emergency room by ambulance a few hours later.Two weeks later I'm up and around and breathing just fine. No body should be treated this way.
I went to the hospital earlier in the day with chest pain and trouble breathing after a work up was sent home after awile of being home my cardio doc told me to go back because I was not feeling any better. after getting there I was taken back and seen by dr Gable he was rude and basicly trying to tell me he didn't understand why I was there and that he was willing to call my doctor to appease me in a rude tone of voice I left in tears after seeing him
Dr. Gable is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEmcare, 18167 US Highway 19 N, Clearwater, FL
Dr. Michael Gable is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.