Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael T Galloway has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Michael T Galloway has the following 14 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Blood Clot
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
Dr. Michael T Galloway is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Galloway is the most compassionate, skilled doctor my family has ever been involved with. He treated my mom lovingly and with great respect for many years. We trusted Dr. Galloway completely. He would often call my mom to see how she was doing. When she was dying, he came to our house and spent time with us. He held my mom and talked with her. He always listened to our concerns and suggestions. He would laugh with my mom and she adored him. He truly put a sparkle in her life and kept her living a long and happy life.
After 18 years it's difficult to imagine NOT going to Dr. Galloway. It's interesting that there are ANY even slightly negative reviews about him! The staff turnover is high, I think, but I've never been rudely treated. Dr. G however spends time with YOU...the person...not some 'next name' on a chart. Over almost 2 decades of experience with him and MANY of his patients, the opinion of him by all of us has been uniformly superior.Kind, smart, current, professional, collaborative...what's not to love?
Dr. Galloway is personable, thoughtful, and thorough. Unfortunately the quality stops there. The arrival and check in process makes TSA security at the airport seem pleasant by comparison. There is ZERO privacy in the waiting room when the PA's do their cattle call to take you to the exam room, where I typically wait another 30-45 minutes to be seen. Trying to contact a physician is virtually and literally impossible. I made a recent call to follow-up on their blown schedule and the staffer who answered the phone didn't even know who the MD's assistant was. Sad, sad, sad. I would give the staff no stars if it were possible.
Dr Galloway is an excellent cardiologist.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Michael T Galloway accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCardio Pulmonary Associates Medical Group Inc, 30 Garden Ct, Monterey, CA
Dr. Michael T Galloway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monterey, CA.