Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael A Gasman
Dr. Michael A Gasman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Redding, CA, with other offices in Chico, CA and Redding, CA . He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine. Dr. Gasman is affiliated with Mad River Community Hospital, Rideout Memorial Hospital and St Joseph Hospital - Eureka. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael A Gasman has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Pain Medicine
- Acute Pain
- Chronic Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Gassman is the only physician in the last 20 years who spent the time nessary to take a full medical history an medical exam. After 45 minutes he came up with a well though out treatment plan and prescribed medications that immediately improved my condition - and am not talking about pain medication. Wish he was available 20 years ago. Years suffered unnecessarily! Highly recommended!
Dr. Gasman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Michael A Gasman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael A Gasman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redding, CA.