- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Michael A Gebel has 2 locations
Dr. Michael A Gebel has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Michael A Gebel has the following 9 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Alzheimer's Disease
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Michael A Gebel Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Michael A Gebel
Dr. Gebel received his medical degree from State University of New York. He completed his neurological residency at State University, King’s County Hospital Center, Brooklyn, New York. In addition, he earned his multiple sclerosis mini fellowship at the University of Texas. Dr. Gebel is a member of the American Academy of Neurology and the American Medical Association. Prior to joining Bon Secours, he co-developed and was director of Florida Hospital's Stroke Management & Rehabilitation Team (SMART Unit), and served as medical staff chief of the Orlando Division.