Dr. Michael R Gedeon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael R Gedeon?

Excellent Patient-Centered Doc

I am a former patient of Dr. Gedeon. He is very laid back and establishes an immediate doctor/patient rapport. Dr. Gedeon is certainly a patient-centered physician and cares about his patients. He gives candid advice and does an above average attempt when it comes to patient follow-up. I liked him and I liked his style. I no longer live in the Arkron area, but would certainly recommend him. I was not impressed with his nursing staff. They were very impersonal and not very friendly. Dr. G. Thompkins

Such a good experience

He is an amazing doctor!

Wife of patient

Dr. Gedeon is my husband's doctor - a wonderful, caring, courteous, and great bedside manners individual. I usually accompany my husband and he respects and honors my input and anwers all of our questions. If I didn't already have a great doctor, I definitely would go to him myself.

The Best

Dr. Gedeon is, by far, the finest physician of whom I have ever been a patient. He is intelligent, humble and sincerely interested in each of his patients well being.

One of the best doctors in Akron!

I have been a patient of Dr. Gedeon's for over 15 years. His bed side manner is excellent. He is extremely caring and knowledgeable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a doctor in the Akron area.

Dr. Michael R Gedeon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Akron, OH.