Dr. Michael Geiling Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Michael Geiling?

Posted on April 14th, 2011

When makin my annual appt they could not fit me in for two months. And when I was having pains from an ovarian cyst they werent able to get me in for a week and a half. I had a very long labor and the nurse on duty at hospital thought I was gonna have c-section because I wasn't progressing very slowly but he kept sayin to wait. I ended up delivered naturally with nurse midwife and had complications. Almost lost our son and had to go to valley childrens. And he didnt check on me till 26 hours after my delivery. I would not recommend him to my family and friends.

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

I had the absolute please of working with Dr. Geiling for about 3 years and enjoyed every moment. He is a great doctor and would recommend him to anyone who is in need of an OB/GYN

Posted on December 1st, 2017