Dr. Michael Gendel Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gendel?

Gun for hire

Posted on September 19th, 2017

As new CPHP Medical Director, Dr. Gendel sought to impress the attorneys/insurance companies, and violated confidentiality and common sense and decency. He's good for an addict who wants to continue their career, REGARDLESS of their condition. Pay enough and he will be your hired gun in courts. He is totally, absolutely mercenary, albeit power and prestige and acceptance among attorneys/judges are also the coins of his realm. Pay dearly, and to "someone I can trust" referrals, or you will regret meeting this hired gun.

I hope he's learned a lot since then

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I saw Dr Gendel many years ago when he was practicing in Boulder, CO. I never received an accurate or complete diagnosis from him. I have no idea what he thought he was treating me for. He started me on sleep meds, anti anxiety meds and opiates. Yes, you read that right. All I remember is talking about my dreams and should I come in twice or three times a week. I was about 22-24 years old and he sent the bills to dad. This was not a helpful relationship. Too much heavy medication. Ah well, looks like that's all we have time for today.

He is simply the BEST.

Posted on July 22nd, 2013

I worked with him for years and have the greatest respect for his ablity and comittment to patients.

Posted on February 3rd, 2012

I visited this Doctor and first of all had to wait more than half an hour which was not pleasant. second for one visit he sent two bills for the exam. I feel his main goal is to make money off his patients !

Posted on February 24th, 2017