Dr. Michael Gilinsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gilinsky?

Posted on March 14th, 2017

Dr. Gilinsky is a patient, caring, and devoted Family Physician. He goes above and beyond to ensure his patients' safety.

Excellent and caring doctor

Posted on July 23rd, 2015

I became a patient of Dr Gilensky's concierge practice a couple months ago and am very happy I did so. Dr Gilensky is kind, caring, and competent with a very broad knowledge of medicine and practice skills. I have Some medical issues and getting same day and next day appointments is wonderful. He has taken plenty of time with me during appointments and has never rushed. He has called me to follow up and spoken with my other doctors and consulted with his colleagues about my care. He got me in to a specialist sooner than I could on my own. I have his cell phone number if things come up when the office is closed, although I have not needed to call as of yet. Concierge cost seems very reasonable for the benefits received. Well worth it. Also, his staff are excellent.

Posted on March 15th, 2015

His office smells like a sewer and this man needs psychological help badly. Stay far away from him!