Dr. Michael J Gillogley Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Michael J Gillogley?

An unfortunate visit

I'm a Deputy Peace Officer who went in for testing due to being from another county, in Sacramento for training, unable to secure an appointment with a PCP on short notice and wanting blood tests done for symptoms that began a few days prior. He was curt, unfriendly, condescending and pretty much heartless with his void of empathy or care. I've never experienced this with a medical professional in my life. Very sad. I hope if he is unhappy in his job, he can pursue something that will make him happier because it's unfortunate to treat other human beings in this manner. If you don't care to be around people, a Dr. is the wrong profession. I did not seek the help that I needed from him and the grand finale was, he shut the door in my face.

bills for services already covered by insurance, double billing?

Type 2 Diabetes