Mal Practice

Might report to the Floridal Medical Board Snake Oil Salesman

Great Doc and Staff

Dr Gilmore was very patient and thorough with his examination of my neck problem. He and his staff were extremely helpful with the many questions I had. I felt confident that he can fix me issue.

Dr. Michael Gilmore/Panhandle Orthopaedic is Excellent

I was Tremendously, Highly Satisfied & Impressed by the Professional, Skilled, Empathetic, Caring, Thorough assessment, services and treatment planning provided by Dr. Gilmore & his staff!! I went in overwhelmed with pain/discouragement from my vehicle accident & left feeling relieved & hopeful about my condition & knowing that I had a support team to get me through my medical/physical issues. Dr. Gilmore is definitely Excellent at what he does, & care about his patients. Services were Timely & Efficient, & Every area was addressed. Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Thanks also to Michelle for being so Prompt, Caring, & Diligent Coordinating & Facilitating this process!!

Great Doctor and Athletic Trainer

I had a great experience there. Very busy place, and all friendly and professional. I was taken care of quickly and professionally. Dr. Gilmore and ATC Mike were very helpful. Dr. Gilmore used ultrasound to administer the medicine by injection and it has helped right away. After the injection both he and Mike reviewed my mobility to make sure the medicine was working. After that, Mike showed me a few mobility and strengthening exercises to help with my lack of flexibility. I would definitely see them again for any ortho issues.

Dr. Michael D Gilmore is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pensacola, FL.