Dr. Michael Gioscia Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Michael Gioscia?

Posted on October 24th, 2017

Dr. Gioscia was very professional and sympathetic to addressing my needs.

Dr. Gioscia is an outstanding surgeon!!

Posted on March 13th, 2017

Dr. Gioscia is an outstanding surgeon with a great office support staff! He and his team are always so caring, personable, and courteous. I always recommend him to my family and friends. And now we all highly recommend his office to everyone we know! He is an excellent surgeon that we have used for so very many years and we have always trusted his recommendations! Dr. Gioscia is truly a miracle worker, with excellent bedside manner. What an amazing physician. He is very knowledgeable, smart, kind, and actually has a sense of humor.

Posted on March 29th, 2015

Amazing doctor!

Go somewhere else

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Waiting time in this office is unnecessarily long . Everybody is your best friend until you start experiencing a problem and then you can expect to be treated with zero compassion. Money is the prime motive for this business and it's disgusting how quickly you find this out. Office workers are rude and arrogant. As long as you keep your mouth shut and your wallet open this is the right place for you.

Not a good experience

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Did not fix my problem. Did an unnecessary procedure. No results. Nickels and dimes for everything. Not happy

Amazing

Posted on March 14th, 2014

He is great. I was so nervous to get my veins done but he was so reassuring and really talked me through the procedure. He really takes his time with his patients. I will definitely be going back and telling all my friends! Thanks Dr. G!

Impressive Surgeon

Posted on November 13th, 2011

I went to see Dr. G at his NYC office on Park Avenue. Was so impressed not only by his bedside manner, but by the helpful staff. I was a little frazzled when I got there, but immediately the staff put me at ease. My treatment was great and would highly recommend this doc.

Posted on February 10th, 2011

horrible

He Put My Faith in the Medical Profession Again

Posted on December 9th, 2009

I had a hernia that I was living with for a couple of years only because I was afraid to have it taken care of. Dr. G was recommended to me from a colleague at work as he had a hernia repaired by Dr. G. I had the procedure done a year ago. The whole experience was amazing. I had very little discomfort and I was back to work in a week. He explained everything in detail from start to end. He even contacted my wife on her cell phone after the surgery to let her know how things went. I couldn't be more satisfied. I would highly recommend him if you are thinking of having a hernia repaired.

BELLA S.

Posted on September 9th, 2009

THIS DOCTOR WAS SO HELPFULL WITH ALL MY NEEDS. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY RESULTS.

Stay Away Part 2

Posted on May 1st, 2009

If youre looking for a surgeon, look else where. About a month after surgery started having extreme pain and the doctor didn't seem to care. He would have office staff return calls instead of himself. Still in pain and looking for a new doctor. Exploring malpractice suit.

Posted on November 19th, 2008

Dr. Gioscia made me feel great, I can wear shorts again! I am happy with him and my treatment!