Have you seen Dr. Michael Gitelis?

Great Doctor

I have seen Dr. Gitelis for many years - he is an excellent person, physician and surgeon - if you need orthopedic help or consul the is the person to see

Great Doctor

Dr. Gitelis has performed numerous surgeries as well as casting several injuries. He is always very concerned, pleasant, and informative. I would not got to anyone else. He knows me very well, has a great sense of humor, and I highly recommend him to fix what ails you. If he can't fix it, he is honest, and tells you what you need to do and why.

Very Good Surgeon

This is my 2nd time around with Meniscus surgery and very pleased at the outcome. I am finally able to walk without pain. Its only 6 weeks and feel great!!!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Gitelis

Excellent care on every level.

Dr. Gitelis performed a meniscal transplant on my knee. I was astounded at the amount of time he spent with me; both before and after my surgery to explain the procedure in great detail and address all of my questions. Medical care doesn't get any better than this!

caring

I highly reccommend Dr. Gitelis..He cares about his patients and does not rush you..He will even refer you to another surgeon if he feels another is needed for somthing special..

father

I have taken my son (athelete) to Dr. Mike since my son was 9, for broken bones, ligament questions, strains and pains. He is now 21 and I wouldn't trust my son with anyone but Dr. Mike.

Outstanding, caring, physician

I highly recommend Dr. Gitelis. He does not rush through your surgery just to move on to the next. He makes sure it is done right the first time. He cares about your healing process after the fact. His focus is you as the patient and your needs to reach the desired end result.

Dr. Michael Gitelis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Elgin, IL.

Dr. Michael Gitelis Is this you?