Dr. Michael Glassner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Glassner?

One of the Bests!

Posted on October 19th, 2017

I am so happy that Dr. Glassner and mainline fertility were referred to us. I cannot imagine going through our fertility journey with any other doctor. All families that go through this process know how stressful it can be in trying to conceive a child. Dr. Glassner and the staff do everything in their power to ease your anxiety. They are caring, friendly, responsive, attentive, and most importantly flexible. I could schedule appointments around my work schedule which helped alleviate some of the stress of going through fertility treatments. I loved the fact that when I called the office there was always someone to answer my questions and not a answering machine. Dr. Glassner is one of the best in the fields for a reason. He was everything you could ask for in a Doctor. He had great bedside manner and he always made sure to answer EVERY question we had. He kept us laughing and relaxed throughout the time we were with him. When we got the news we were pregnant we were excited but sad we would be losing him as a Doctor. As I type this while watching my baby boy, I cannot thank them enough for helping us achieve our dream of becoming parents. Everyone from the secretaries, to the PAs ( specifically, Rachel), to the nurses who would hold my hand when they drew blood, had a part in my wonderful experience at Mainline fertility. Laura

Fabulous Doctor! Great experience!

Posted on May 31st, 2017

I loved Glassner and his office staff. He is very knowledgeable, honest with his advice, and willing to go above and beyond to get you pregnant. He individualizes treatment and is willing to make split second decisions to make you successful. He is also willing to go out of his way to work with you if insurance hiccups arise. I will definitely be returning to Glassner for baby #2 and would recommend him to all!

Amazing experience

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Glassner, Rachael, PA and his staff are truly one of a kind. I will never forget the treatment and compassion I received by this Team! After a long and painful infertility history, Dr. Glassner was honest with me and guided me toward a treatment approach with the highest odds for achieving a pregnancy. The IVF facility at MLF is truly state of the art and the staff is always there for help and guidance. Today I am happy to say that I am 21 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins!

I would definitely recommend Main Line Fertility

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr. Glasser was great. He tells you all information directly so you can make the best decision for your treatment. I'm a 45 yo currently pregnant with my 2nd child!

Posted on August 5th, 2016

I spent over two years as a patient at MLF and went through two rounds of IVF and one FET. Each appointment (on the doctors side) was spent in the various waiting rooms before finally spending 5 minutes or less with Dr. Glassner. Most appointments took at least an hour of being shuffled from one standing room only waiting room to the next. I felt like a number in this baby making factory. It was so disappointing and extremely frustrating.

Best in Philadelphia

Posted on July 6th, 2016

Dr Glassner and his staff made my wife feel like she was the only patient in his practice. He answered every question thoroughly, and explained every step of the process along the way. It is rare to find an excellent Doctor with a first class bedside manner. We are forever grateful!

Patient

Posted on June 24th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Glassner's for 3 years. Since day one he has been passionate, caring, upfront and professional. I went though 3 IVF rounds with 2 being successful. He walked me through every step of the way with a comforting hand during a health issue I had. He always stayed optimistic which kept me optimistic. His keen attention to detail is impressive. I never ever felt rushed and he knew my file from start to finish( and trust me it was a big big file) I never felt like I was just another patient , he made us feel extremely special. His whole staff is amazing. Every single person in that building is comforting and cheering you on every step of the way. His PA Rachel is super! She is intelligent, personal and very thorough. MLF has changed our lives and we are forever grateful. I truly enjoyed working with Dr. Glassner and his staff. He always explained in detail what was going on, he never rushed us, he always answered our questions and he was always courteous . He also has a great sense of humor and made us laugh pretty often : ) Now that we have had 2 successful IVF cycles , we feel that our time at MLF is over. It was an emotional goodbye. We grew to really know these people so well and connected with all of them . They were all there for us and kept us looking forward. We will miss them and visit with the kiddos frequently. I can't tell you enough how amazing MLF is ! Dr. Glassner and his staff are caring people. He's the best!

So very Thankful

Posted on June 14th, 2016

Dr. Glassner is a top notch doctor with the perfect balance of compassion, professionalism, humor and candidness. Likewise is his P.A Rachel, along with the team of nurses who bring a whole new meaning to brilliance. We have been patients of MLF for 5 years. We are amazed at how passionate Dr. Glassner is about his work, how hard he works and how he is always at the forefront w/ treating infertility. Looking back over the years, through the ups and downs, we wouldn't change a thing. A+ Doctor.

Posted on May 18th, 2016

After conceiving two children via IVF under Dr. Glassner's care, I had a very unfortunate experience a few months ago when my husband and I returned in an attempt to have a third child using our frozen embryos. Dr. Glassner did not take the adequate time to review my file- I was rushed though an initial consult that lasted less than ten minutes. He quickly decided that all of our remaining embryos should be thawed, and then 're-frozen' for future use if the transfer didn't work out. Our IVF transfer resulted in a chemical pregnancy, and, as I later discovered, none of the other embryos that had been thawed were suitable for re-freezing. These embryos all grew fairly well in culture, but could essentially not be saved for later use because they were not expected to survive to extended blastocyst (Day 6), which would have been the only way to re-freeze them. We now have no embryos left. I'm devastated over the way things turned out, and all I received from Dr. Glassner was a canned speech about how 'it wasn't my fault' that the pregnancy didn't progress'. Ridiculous- of course I know it wasn't my fault. I blame Dr. Glassner for not taking the time to adequately advise me on the risks of re-freezing the embryos. I've come to the conclusion that I simply was not important enough of a patient for him to spend any more time on me. I had requested a straightforward procedure, and I had previously been successful with IVF transfers, so I suppose he thought it wasn't worth too much thought. At the end of our discussion he told me he could 'probably' get me into an IVF study for older women. I guess that was supposed to make me feel better. Dr. Glassner needs to re-examine his motives for being in this profession (other than for the most obvious motivator, money). Proper patient care should be the guiding principle of every doctor's practice. Three potentially viable embryos were wasted because I had not been told that re-freezing was most likely not going to be a possibility for my embryos given their past history of being somewhat fragile (if he'd reviewed my file, he probably would have come to that conclusion). If you look for the negative reviews of Dr. Glassner, you'll see a pattern. He focuses the majority of his attention on patients who are coming in seeking more involved, expensive procedures. He rushes. He make hasty decisions, and unless you push back or otherwise engage him to explain himself, you might find yourself very disappointed. Dr. Glassner's approach is high-throughput and aggressive, so you need to prepare yourself for the mishandling of basic information, oversights, and repeats when things don't work out. After this happened, I've decided to go to another fertility practice in the area. The doctors I've interacted with have been kind and informative, and have provided me with far more initial testing and analysis than I ever had received at MLF. Regardless of whether I end up being able to have a third child, I couldn't bear to end my efforts with this sad and frustrating experience.

Posted on May 14th, 2016

Fantastic nursing and IVF teams ! They all truly care about you and are very sensitive. The entire team that works at the practice is very kind. After a long road with infertility we are expecting twins !

The Best!!!

Posted on March 16th, 2016

The best fertility doctor on planet Earth. Hands down. He is no nonsense and will give you fantastic advice. No doubt that he is an expert. He is the reason I have my amazing child!

Do not waste your time anywhere else

Posted on March 14th, 2016

After (2) failed IVF attempts at Abington Reproductive Medicine. I was looking for a second opinion and some optimism. I always heard that Dr. Glassner was the best but decided to go with the closer fertility clinic to my house. What a mistake that was. Abington told me after each failed attempt it was due to my age (34) and poor egg quality-(how do you argue with that.) Although, our second attempt with Abington was a complete IVF protocol disaster. Rather then owning the mistakes made on their side such as triggering me to early-they told me it was most likely time for donor eggs. So I went to Dr. Glassner for a second opinion. At our first consultation he was optimistic and confident but also realistic he said it would be a challenge but that he loved challenges. He also assured us that he did not think this was a donor egg case. After just one IVF cycle I got pregnant. No donor eggs needed. The whole main line staff is amazing from the front staff to the professional staff. Upbeat and compassionate. They are use to the hard cases and the older population. If you want results and you want results fast go to Dr. Glassner and Main Line fertility. Also, Dr. Glassner's PA Rachel is great as well. Also, IVF prices comparable to other clinics. Do not waste your time anywhere else!