Dr. Michael A Glaze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Glaze?

I wish more doctors were like him.

Excellent doctor with warm and caring bedside manner. I could not have asked for any better treatment than that which I received from Dr. Glaze.

Worst "doctor" ever

I have never written a review about a doctor but I have to get this off my chest even if it is over the internet. I'm a 35 yr old male covered by Blue Cross Blue Shield. I have RA and Fibromyalgia and am prone to infections. I had to go into the ER after a cat scratch became an infection. Michael Glaze from TMH saw me and he is the worst "doctor" I have ever encountered. There was a study out of Harvard finding that kind doctors increase the recovery rate of patients. It amazes me that Michael Glaze has a license to practice medicine. If the study is correct then this "doctor" is breaking the oath he took, slowing his patient's recovery, basically injuring his patients. Don't allow Michael Glaze to be your doctor if you cant brush off disrespect easily.

Dr. Michael A Glaze is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.