Dr. Michael A Glick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael A Glick?

Excellent patient care ++communication

Dr Glick was a very compassionate Physician, he was tasked to do a disability rating on me, and he obviously read my chart, and research, my history before he saw me. My chart is extensive and complicated, I was nervous, but quickly began to loosen up, when I realized unlike other dr's he seems interested, compassionate and listened to what I was actually saying, and experiencing health wise, I don't like to whine, so I can be stoic, but he asked all the right questions, and I feel I will receive a fair judgment on my case.(Staff assistant was very polite, nice and smiled when she greeted me)

Just have to say that my wife and I had a great experience at this urgent care. A very sharp doctor who was so caring. His employees were warm and kind. We're telling all our friends about our wonderful experience though we were fighting the flu. Thanks doctor!

A really caring doctor

Just had to write a review about the great experience I had at this urgent care. The doctor I saw was great. He was caring and took time to explain what I had, why I had it, and how to take the medicine he prescribed for me. I never felt rushed and really appreciated the full attention he gave me. The girls at the front desk were very sweet also. I will definitely tell my friends about this urgent care and about the kind doctor who helped me!

I recommend that anyone in need of seeing a doctor go to this urgent care. Friendly staff and the doctor was caring and very helpful.

Finally! A doctor who cares! This doctor took the time to listen to all of my symptoms. He knew exactly what would help me. He was really very nice, courteous, and smart. I liked his bedside manner. He explained things to me in a way I could understand. Wouldn't go anywhere else except to see him!

Not a specialist.

He is an urgent care doctor that does not specialize in a particular medicine. Would not recommend for long term treatment. He should just localize the injury and then refer the patient to the specialist needed.

Dr. Michael A Glick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.